"name": "Evan Scott",
"jobTitle": "Front End Engineer",
"worksFor": "Zocdoc (zocdoc.com)"
- boundless (boundless.js.org)
- Accessible, battle-tested, infinitely composable React components. More than 1.5 years in development at Enigma and now released to the open source community at large.
- markdown-to-jsx (npmjs.com)
- Interprets markdown text and outputs a JSX equivalent, removing the need to open security holes via the
dangerouslySetInnerHTML React method.
- generator-enigma (npmjs.com)
- Scaffolds a React application with best practice enforcement, integrated testing, and more.
- eslintify (npmjs.com)
- middleware-proxy (npmjs.com)
- A connect-compliant middleware for simple, transparent redirection of HTTP requests.
- CQ5-RequireJS (github.com)
- JSP code to enable dynamic creation of requireJS calls based on the components dropped in an Adobe CQ5 page template.